1963 Jaguar E Type 3.8 Series 1
For Sale £220,000
Now better than new! After a 2 year rebuild, and finished in its original colour of gunmetal grey, and complimented by new mid red interior with black mohair hood.
Total body strip down to bare metal, then comprehensive body repair with some new panels and paint by known and recommended Jaguar workshop. Thereafter a thorough rebuild taking many hours with photos and written log and invoices from the beginning, June 2014 to date.
Originally exported to New York it has the original purchase invoice. Imported back in September 1990, it was converted to RHD in 1991.
Upgrades carried out in this restoration.
- New Coopercraft aluminium callipers with vented discs
- Rebuilt rear callipers
- New polybush bushes all round
- Uprated engine and steering rack mounts
- Uprated prop UJ’s and rear cage brackets
- Easy bleed system fitted to rear callipers
- Complete new wiring loom
- Dynamat soundproofing to cabin
- Rebuilt and machined head
- New chrome 6in Dayton wheels fitted with Dunlop Aquajet tyres
- Stainless steel exhaust
- Radio converted to digital, with jack plug for connecting to personal music systems
MOT’t till 6th October 2017
I have all the MOTs from 2002 when I purchased the car, and a number from 1991 to 2001.
View further pictures on the E Type restoration page
Ring David on 07711 038383 to arrange a viewing